Value of properties sold as of August 14th, 2020: $623,196,050

MLS LISTING ONE FLAT FEE

October 20th, 2014
Once you have determined your price, how and who will list your property is the next obvious step is to have your house SOLD.  The more eyes that see your property the better chance of your house selling quicker and at top dollar.   This is my specialty – with over 20 years in development and web marketing I know this accept of the business inside and out.  As we all know the key is to have your property listed on the MLS Statistically 90% of homes sold in Canada are sold through the MLS® system. The MLS® system gets about 150-200 million hits every day. The other 10% is via print, word of mouth, and other medium. Can you afford not to list on MLS® for a small flat fee?

without_text

Zane Patni REALTOR®

604-657-1596

One Flat Fee Real Estate

Leave a Reply

Package 1

  • List your home on MLS®, Advertise on the Internet, Forward title of your property, Free market evaluation, Forward prospective buyers, we work to get you started to succeed!
  • $ 0.00 CAD

Package 2

Step 1 of 3

33%
  • PACKAGE 2 - Flat fee AFTER SOLD list service $6999 condo / $9999 non-condo incl MLS exposure and full list service Add translation / transportation for document signature +81 CAD Add signages FREE Add paid print ad (English newspaper Epoch Times front page, Chinese No 1 circulation newspaper classified, Chinese No 1 circulation magazine Canadian City Post full page) FREE Add free English & Chinese classified webs (minimum 4) FREE Add Wechat, WhatsApp, Facebook promotion (group audience 5000+ plus global) FREE

Package 3

List your home on MLS®
Promote on OneFlatFee and PriceListSell.com
Advertise on Internet
Forward title of your property
Free market evaluation
Forward prospective buyers
*Manage Your Appointments
*Present offers till sold
*Handle Paperwork
*Buying & Selling Consultation
*Manage Property Showings
*Subject Removal
*Legal Coordination Sale Completion

Sign Up